Unlucky in Love? Feb. 13th is Your Lucky Day!
Lisa Daily, friend and colleage wrote a great book “How to Date Like a Grown-Up: Everything You Need to Know to Get Out There, Get Lucky, or Even Get Married in Your 40s, 50s and Beyond” and featured me and my tips on safe dating both online and off.
If you’ve been unlucky in love (or just not lucky enough). Friday, February 13th will be your lucky day.
Why? If you buy How to Date Like a Grown-Up: Everything You Need to Know to Get Out There, Get Lucky, or Even Get Married in Your 40s, 50s and Beyond (written by my friend, bestselling author Lisa Daily) today at Amazon.com, you’ll get more than $800 worth of free bonus gifts.
How’s that for a Valentine’s Day present?
How to Date Like a Grown-Up offers realistic, counterintuitive advice that will help you finally find the relationship you deserve, including: where and how to meet better men, 5 easy tips to chat up any stranger, what you may be doing to make yourself a magnet for losers, little-known secrets to dramatically improve your dating odds, and the one simple thing you can do in the bedroom to make a man speed up his marriage proposal. (It’s not what you think!)
For today only, you can get an online goodie bag worth $800 when you purchase How To Date Like a Grown-Up: Everything You Need To Know To Get Out There, Get Lucky, or Even Get Married in Your 40s, 50s and Beyond. (It’s about $12 at www.Amazon.com)
For details and a complete listing of all the goodie bag items, which includes a free T-Tapp exercise video download (lose 2 sizes in 30 days!), free dating site membership, a collection of fantastic audio downloads, sneak peek chapters of not-yet-released books from bestselling authors, and lots of other goodies, check out www.lisadaily.com/swagbag
Here are some of the bonuses you’ll receive if you purchase HOW TO DATE LIKE A GROWN-UP today!
Purchase HOW TO DATE LIKE A GROWN-UP today and you’ll receive:
* $5 OFF (20%!) THE FABULOUS MAN-MAGNET PARFUME GLACé (www.HerbanAvenues.com)
* Free exclusive T-Tapp exercise video download from Teresa Tapp (Lose 2 sizes in 4 weeks!)
* Two months FREE membership at Cupid.com, the premier online dating site. (www.cupid.com)
* 7 THINGS EVERY WOMAN MUST KNOW TO PROTECT HERSELF ONLINE EXCLUSIVE AUDIO DOWNLOAD
Lisa Daily interviews Robert Siciliano of www.IDTheftSecurity.com about the key things every woman must know to protect herself from online predators.
* Two Free Chapters From FOCUS ON THE GOOD STUFF Bestselling Author Mike Robbins (www.focusonthegoodstuff.com )
* A collection of 5 hilarious essays and 5 audio downloads from humor writer Lisa Earle McLeod, author of Forget Perfect and Finding Grace When You Can’t Even Find Clean Underwear (www.forgetperfect.com)
* Free audio and video access to the Wealthy Girl Summit (www.beawealthygirl.com)
*Free Excerpt and audio programs of Aging Backwards: Secrets to Staying Young
* Your 2009 Shoe Personality Predictions from Donna Sozio
* Free copy of Letters From Friends e-book –by Emily McKay
* Sneak peek of UNPREDICTABLE by the hilarious Eileen Cook (www.eileencook.com)
* Sneak preview of SWEET LIFE by bestselling author Mia King (www.miaking.com)
*Excerpt of SLEEPING WITH WARD CLEAVER by bestselling author Jenny Gardiner (www.jennygardiner.net)
* FREE The Daughter-in-Law Rules eBook (www.thedilrules.com)
* $500 OFF YOUR TUITION TO THE DREAMGIRL ACADEMY WEEKEND SEMINAR
To get your free bonuses worth more than $800, purchase How to Date Like a Grown-Up before 12 midnight PST TODAY at Amazon.com (where it’s currently bargain-priced under $12) and email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reviews so far:
“Witty and smart, this is a must-read for any woman ready to find Mr. Right. Or at least Mr. Right Now.”
–Christopher Hopkins, Oprah’s Makeover Guy and author of Staging Your Comeback: A Complete Beauty Revival for Women Over 45
“This is for every women who’s come to the realization, “This is a different world, I’m a different person, and I’m not doing things the same old way.”
–Lisa McLeod, Buffalo News, author of Finding Grace When You Can’t Even Find Clean Underwear
“Not only is Lisa Daily absolutely hilarious, but she gives the best advice! Read, laugh, enjoy, but do what she suggests because her advice is spot on!”
-Jennifer Muscato, E! News
ROBERT SICILIANO, CEO of IDTheftSecurity.com is fiercely committed to informing, educating, and empowering Americans so they can be protected from violence and crime in the physical and virtual worlds. His "tell it like it is" style is sought after by major media outlets, executives in the C-Suite of leading corporations, meeting planners, and community leaders to get the straight talk they need to stay safe in a world in which physical and virtual crime is commonplace. Siciliano is accessible, real, professional, and ready to weigh in and comment at a moment's notice on breaking news.
- Sex Offender Checks Won’t Stop Assaults
Match.com has begun screening for users whose names appear on public sex offender registries. As I told the E-Commerce Times, “Doing nothing is a poor option. Also, consider that not every sex offender is tech-savvy, and some will get banned.” My first passion has always been personal security as it relates to violence prevention. I got
- Small Business Owners: Customer Appreciation Day is July 21
Do you know your customers? This is a day that happens just once a quarter to put emphasis on getting to know your customers or clients. Shep Hyken, Hall of Fame Speaker – New York Times and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author is the creator of “Get To Know Your Customers’ Day”, and he’s a funny guy to boot. He’s the only guy
- Online Dating Sites a Haven For Criminals
I’m weird. I know this because people tell me all the time. They tell me I’m weird because I like to do things that most people don’t. I like to do things that are different, and different usually means weird. One of my little weird things is posing as a woman. Yup. Read on. I like
- Internet Fraud: Online Dating Scams Cost Millions
All over the world, online dating sites are riddled with internet scammers. For example the Australian government has collected reports from 1600 internet fraud victims who reported losing a total of 17 million dollars to online dating scams in 2011. “These scams typically involve a genuine user of a dating website being contacted by a potential
- Sex Offenders and Predators and Criminals Oh My!
The wizard in the Wizard of Oz wasn’t so much a wizard at all. But in the end he did have some sage advice that he bestowed upon Dorothy to give her direction and guidance. I’m no wizard either. But I have enough of a clue that it might benefit you from reading these posts
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.