Protect Your Privacy and Credit From Prying Eyes! Identity Theft Protection Prevention and Awareness
Every few seconds, someone’s identity is stolen. Computers are hacked, wallets are stolen, credit cards are compromised and credit is ruined. The fact is, the system we function under is set up to fail—and unless consumers know their options, it’s just a matter of time before they are victimized themselves.
In the identity theft program, you will learn time- and money-saving techniques to prevent identity theft from taking over your life. Get the scoop on all the various automated tools consumers can set up to monitor their identities and secure their information, no matter whose hands it’s currently in. When you make your data and identity a tougher target to hit, you render it essentially useless to a thief.
In this presentation, Robert Siciliano will:
- Share tricks of the trade and tools that people can use to take responsibility for their personal and business data
- Explore the journey of “innocuous” paper or digital information—and how it can wind up in the wrong hands
- Provide insight into criminals’ minds and the methods they use to exploit your information
- Reverse-engineer criminals’ strategies to teach you how to use these strategies to protect yourself
- Help co-workers, friends, and family stay safe.
- Find out what puts you at risk.
- Protect your Social Security (SS) number.
- Identify sources that have your SS number.
- Protect mail and proprietary information.
- Defend yourself against phone fraud.
- Get a head start before the crime gets you.
- Use high and low-tech means to protect yourself.
- Respond in case you are victimized
Get in touch with Robert today!
Phone: (617) 329-1182
Fax: (877) 2-FAX-NOW
11 Deerfield St #15145
Boston, MA 02215