Your Personal Security and Identity Theft Speaker
#1 Best Selling Author ROBERT SICILIANO CSP, CEO of IDTheftSecurity.com is fun, funny, but serious about teaching you and your audience fraud prevention and personal security. Robert is a United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla Staff Officer of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security whose motto is Semper Paratus (Always Ready). His programs are cutting edge, easily digestible and provide best practices to keep you, your clients and employees safe and secure. Your audience will walk away as experts in identity theft prevention, online reputation management, online privacy and data security.
Robert is a 5 time Boston Marathoner, Private Investigator and is fiercely committed to informing, educating, and empowering people so they can be protected from violence and crime in the physical and virtual worlds. As a Certified Speaking Professional his “tell it like it is” style is sought after by major media outlets, leading corporations and meeting planners, to get the straight talk they need to stay safe in a world in which physical and virtual crime is commonplace. Siciliano is accessible, real, professional, and ready to weigh in and comment at a moment’s notice on breaking news. Robert lives in Boston with his wife and young daughters and he rides a 1987 purple Harley Davidson Low Rider.
With over 30-years of experience, Robert has taught individuals and organizations to:
- Help co-workers, friends, and family stay safe.
- Find out what puts you and your company at risk.
- Protect yourself, employees and clients from crime.
- Identify sources of Privacy and Security risk that make your organization vulnerable.
- Protect proprietary information from hackers.
- Defend yourself and organization fraud and violence.
- Get a head start, be proactive before you are victimized.
- Learn to put systems in place to reduce risk.
- Be on top of the crime climate targeting you or your industry.
In the personal security program, Robert discusses the unique situations families face in the physical and virtual worlds, and determines your best options to protect family and loved ones from crime—everything from how to protect your stuff to how to protect your lives, in various scenarios inside and outside the home.
In the identity theft program, you will learn time- and money-saving techniques to prevent identity theft from taking over your life. Get the scoop on all the various automated tools consumers can set up to monitor their identities and secure their information, no mater whose hands it’s currently in. When you make your data and identity a tougher target to hit, you render it essentially useless to a thief.
In the social media security program, you will recognize what puts you, your business, your data and your reputation at risk. Learn from others’ mistakes and develop policies to prevent employees, families and even you from saying, doing or posting things that you’ll regret later. Robert will answer all your questions and show you how to create a fool (fool being the operative word) proof plan.
#1 BEST SELLING AUTHOR and CERTIFIED SPEAKING PROFESSIONAL
Written by personal security and identity theft expert Robert Siciliano, his book proactively organizes, simplifies, and demystifies the entire issue of identity theft and computer fraud into bite size chunks to make you, your family, employees and small business safe and secure.
– Glenn Mueller | Domino’s Pizza
– Colleen Wessel | GMAC Home Services
– Donna Atkinson | West Virginia Bankers Association
– Lauren Zink | Senior Business Security Analyst at Diebold
Latest Blog Posts by Robert
- Safety Tips for Lone Female Road Travelers
- Karate Woman breaks Assailant’s Nose
- Rapist runs off when Victim bites Him in Neck
- Woman slams Staple Gun into Intruder’s Head
- 9-Year-Old Kidnap Victim convinces Abductor to Release Her
A note from Robert:
Despite an increasingly open culture, trust is in short supply today. As a society, from our leadership down to our citizens, we have seen the very nature of trust and truth abused. Selecting a speaker is an exercise in trust in that you hope the person you choose to present in your environment is being truthful with his or her words and materials. It is a privilege to have an opportunity to present to any group that puts its faith and trust in me. This is a big deal, and I treat it as such. These are not just words; it is my promise to you and who I am.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to sharing my expertise with you to help create a safer, more aware society.